This website is an Affiliate portal where you can purchase unique goods from Merchants around the world. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods or craft supplies, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on this website. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Understanding Website Limitations as a Venue
This website provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from merchants around the world. It is important to note that this website is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on this website, you understand that:
1. You are not buying directly from this website, but from one of the many talented merchants on this website;
2. This website does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on this website or any content posted by mechants(such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies); and
3. Each merchant on this website has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
2. Purchasing an Item on this website
When you buy from a shop on this website, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a merchant on this website, you agree that you have:
1. Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
2. Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
3. Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.