Wondering how to update your room with a fresh look? Cushions are the easiest way to decorate and give any space a quick makeover - they're the shoes and bags of the home decor world. Got a plain sofa? No worries, get a colourful cushion to dress it up. Want to add some colour to your bedroom? Arrange a set of colourful cushions on your bed. We've rounded up some of our best ideas to help you understand how you can transform any room into a colourful, cosy haven.
1. Print on print: Prints aren't just for plain surfaces - pairing print on print works really well, especially if you have a patterned sofa. Pick a cushion cover in a colour that's complementary to the prints on your sofa. Here we've taken an orange cushion that has the shades of orange and red on the sofa too.
2. Comfy cushion corner: For those of you who live away from home, here's how you can make your rented apartment/PG your own. Create a cosy cushion corner for when you want to dive into the latest novel you're raving about, or binge-watch Netflix or just relax after a long day at work. Arrange a few colourful cushions of different sizes around your mattress or carpet, add a comfy blanket and you're all set!
3. Set it up: Use cushion cover sets to create a certain mood or accent. Choose something with 3-4 colours in different patterns and variations, with a common theme. This Tropical Flamingo cushion cover set creates the right tropical mood and goes perfectly with the blue and yellow in this pretty living room. You can try this look if you're expecting company, or if you want to create a specific theme or colour scheme for your living room.
4. Make a statement: Look at our Good Vibes Only cushion cover. Look at it closely. And now we welcome you to the magic of how one cushion cover with our amazing colors and prints can transform your living room, conversations, get togethers or just a quite evening with your special someone admiring your great taste.
5. Don't be afraid to mix and match: Cushions of different shapes and sizes make for an interesting display. If you thought this was only for the very creative interior decor whiz types of people, you couldn't be more wrong - it's easy if you try your hand at it too! Try contrasting prints, colours and shapes and place them differently whether in a cosy chair or on a stool.